SMRadius is a high performance pre-forked radius AAA server, it features a highly configurable backend engine supporting flexible data specifications. The primary goal of the SMRadius project is to provide an extremely flexible authentication platform which may serve a large number of industries (ISPs, WiSPs … etc).
SMRadius is an open source project, you're free to download, use and extend it yourself. Actively maintained and improved. A full support structure including IRC channel for near 24 hour Support.
- Merge branch 'realm-fixes' into 'master' (2016-10-08 17:37)
- CI: Added DB delete helper to tests (2016-10-08 17:29)
- CI: Better authentication test to test blank and default realm (2016-10-08 17:29)
- Merge branch 'nk-bugfixes3' into 'master' (2016-09-26 19:38)
- Merge branch 'nk-user-stats-update' into 'master' (2016-09-25 18:09)
- Merge branch 'nk-autotopup' into 'master' (2016-09-25 16:23)
- Merge branch 'nk-fixes' into 'master' (2016-09-24 18:46)