SMRadius is a high performance pre-forked radius AAA server, it features a highly configurable backend engine supporting flexible data specifications. The primary goal of the SMRadius project is to provide an extremely flexible authentication platform which may serve a large number of industries (ISPs, WiSPs … etc).
SMRadius is an open source project, you're free to download, use and extend it yourself. Actively maintained and improved. A full support structure including IRC channel for near 24 hour Support.
- Merge branch 'autopupfix' into 'master' (2017-02-04 01:21)
- Fixed spelling with Topup (2017-02-04 01:16)
- Added more debugging for when auto-topups are not eligble (2017-02-04 01:10)
- Fixed typo with usage logging (2017-02-04 00:38)
- Apply caveat to uptime aswell (2017-02-04 00:38)
- Moved caveat out of enable_mikrotik check block (2017-02-04 00:37)
- Added version number (2017-02-04 00:37)
- Fixed the threshold use to determine when to add an auto-topup (2017-02-04 00:37)